Long-term Stays at Abercorn Residence
Scottish-inspired ambiance and décor. Abercorn Residence Hotel has a selection of rooms that are newly renovated for long-term guests, keeping your comfort and convenience in mind, we present a limited collection of one-bedroom suites for your long-term needs.
For more details and long-term stay application, please contact :
Our team will be reaching our to you shortly.
Long Term Stay（Minimum 30+ days booking）
For your safety during Covid-19, the cleaning team will not enter your room during your stay. Please frequently wash your hands and continue to social distance within the hotel, you can find a hand sanitizer station in the lobby.
All our spacious rooms include high-speed wireless internet, flat-screen TVs and air conditioning. Our Kitchens are equipped with a coffee machine, mini-fridge, microwave and electric hot plates. The washrooms include a blow-dryer and classic amenities. Ironing board in closet. Parking is included for all our guests.You can feel at ease staying with us knowing that we have 24-hour surveillance, nightly security, onsite maintenance, and daily Manager on-site. Our contracts are month to month and have flexible cancellation policies. Feel free to reach out to us for a showing! This is an excellent opportunity for those who want the right living space with no hidden stress or future headaches.
Check-in and Check-out Time
-Check-in time is any time Between 4:00 PM – 9:00 PM (not guaranteed due to high volume of occupancy). If you arrive earlier, the receptionist will be pleased to store your luggage until your room is ready.
-Guest will be required to present his own valid credit/debit card upon check-in along with a valid form of identification, especially if you have already prepaid by a credit card your reservation before your arrival
-Abercorn Residence will make every effort to honor special requests (such as a specific floor or room number, roll-away beds, etc.) upon arrival. However, the availability of these items cannot be guaranteed in advance.
- Should you need to confirm an earlier arrival time than the hotel standard check-in time, please contact the hotel directly in advance. If you plan to arrive earlier that the hotel’s check-in time and to want to be sure you will get your room, then we suggest you to booked also the night before.
Check-out is before 11:00 AM. If you require a later check-out, please contact the receptionist before 10 AM on the day of departure and we will do our best to accommodate your request, but we cannot guarantee that it would be possible. A charge may be applied depending on availability.
- Any delay to checked-out will result an extra night being added to the final bill.
- Abercorn Residence can accommodate guest luggage complimentary at the reception after check-out time if needed.
- We are pet-friendly, but we require you to register your pet with us prior to checking in with us (Do note that pets are only allowed in 1st level rooms (101-118).
- We do not allow pets in 2nd and 3rd floor rooms with the exception of service animals.
- Service animals are defined as: Dog that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability, including a physical, sensory, psychiatric, intellectual, or mental disability. We reserve the right to request for a proof of Guide Dog & Service Dog Certification
- There will be no charges for guests with a service animal.
Abercorn Residence is committed to providing its guests and associates with a smoke-free environment. Please note that smoking is prohibited in all the rooms and all public areas of the Hotel Smoking is only allowed outside the building. All associates have been trained to respond to potential violations of the policy, and violators will we charged with $300 excessive cleaning fee, due at the time of check out.
The Hotel has coin operated laundry rooms available 24 hours for guest use. They are located on the 1st floor. Laundry detergent and fabric softener can be purchased from the Front Desk. Ironing board and iron are available in each hotel room.
Trash Pick up
With housekeeping services not available during your stay, guests are required to dispose garbage in the collection bin outside the backdoor of the hotel.
Notice of Departure Requirement Policy
Unless the booking is made for a fixed term or other arrangements have been made in writing, the stay will automatically renew for another consecutive 30-night periods until the required 15-day Notice of Departure is received by Abercorn Residence.
Parking is at your own risk and the Abercorn Residence accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any theft, damage or loss to your vehicle or its contents whilst the vehicle is parked in our parking lot.
Extend Your Stay
If you would like to extend your stay, please contact our Sales and Reservations department as soon as possible to secure your bookings.
Payment Deposit & Cancellations
- All guests checking into Abercorn Residence are required to pay 50% of one month’s rate for damage deposit.
- In case of a severe damage in room, you will be notified in writing. Photo, and an estimated quote will be attached.
- A portion of your damage deposit will be withheld to repair the damage to the room.
If you cancel your booking with us more than 7 days prior to your arrival date, the $1,000 payment processed at the time of booking will not be refunded, but no other charges will apply.
If you cancel less than 7 days prior to the arrival, or in case of a no-show, the full cost of the first 30-night billing cycle will apply.
Coin Laundry Service on-site
Daily Hot Breakfast: $300/month
Cleaning Service: Weekly: $160/month Daily: $50/day